If you’re celebrating Independence Day out at the campground, you’ll want a festive dessert for your crew that is easy to make in your RV. Whether you’re staying in a spacious Thor Motor Coach Aria 3901 class A motorhome or a Highland Ridge RV Mesa Ridge MR330BHS travel trailer, this berry medley shortcake recipe will be the perfect ending to a delicious meal! Get this 4th of July camping recipe below!
Recipe adapted from BettyCrocker.com
- 1 cups strawberries, sliced
- 1 cups blueberries
- 1 cup blackberries
- 1 cup raspberries
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 2 1/3 cups Original Bisquick™ mix
- 1/2 cup milk
- 3 tbsp sugar
- 3 tbsp butter, melted
- 1 tub whipped cream
- Heat oven to 425°F.
- In large bowl, mix all berries and sugar, mashing slightly to make it easier to top the biscuits. Place in the refrigerator to chill.
- In medium bowl, stir Bisquick™ mix, milk, 3 tablespoons sugar, and the butter until soft dough forms.
- On an ungreased cookie sheet, add 6 spoonfuls of dough spaced evenly. Bake 10 to 12 minutes or until golden brown.
- Top with the berry medley and whipped cream.
Tip: Add ice cream to this treat to give it an extra sweet twist.