729 State Route 3 North
Gambrills, MD 21054
New 2022 Heartland Cyclone 4007
Heartland Cyclone toy hauler 4007 highlights:
- Front Master Suite
- Dual Entry Doors
- Bath and a Half
- Outdoor Kitchen
With a 13' garage, you can bring your favorite off-road toys with you to the campground in this toy hauler! You might not want to leave the front master suite once you experience all of the comforts it has to offer like the double slide tilting king bed, the dresser with a fireplace and ability to turn into a "swift space" work station, and the front wardrobe which has an area prepped to add an optional washer and dryer, plus you even have access to the dual entry bathroom. Grab some eggs from the 18 cu. ft. refrigerator, fry them up on the three burner cooktop in the U-shaped kitchen, and then enjoy them at the one sided booth dinette. At night, you can either relax on the high quality over stuffed four person sofa or head to the garage area and play some games at the split bench seating below the electric queen bed. The garage also has a half bathroom, a loft, and one of the dual entry doors!
Satisfy your wanderlust with a Heartland Cyclone fifth wheel toy hauler! You won't have to sacrifice any luxury either with indulgent features like the king bedroom suite with a "swift space" work station that pulls out from the dresser, a Stor-Mor three-sided access to the basement with 30% more storage capacity, and Step Caddy folding patio step for better stability as you enter or exit the patio. The industry first Grill and Go 25" residential pull out 3 burner griddle combo comes on models with an exterior kitchen for an easier cooking experience. Full height shaker cabinetry provides 25% more storage space so you can bring more camping necessities with you. If you like to dry camp longer then you will appreciate the industry's largest 150 gallons fresh water tanks. Come find the perfect model for you today!
Arthur and Brandon were very thorough and polite - Sarah did a terrific job explaining everything. - Tom
You Save: $42,179
Sale Price: $118,900
Exterior Color: Black, Blue, Orange
Interior Color: Luna Frost, Nola
|Length||44 ft 8 in|
|Ext Width||8 ft 5 in|
|Ext Height||13 ft 3 in|
|Interior Color||Luna Frost, Nola|
|Exterior Color||Black, Blue, Orange|
|Hitch Weight||3665 lbs|
|Gross Weight||20000 lbs|
|Dry Weight||16620 lbs|
|Cargo Weight||3332 lbs|
|Fresh Water Capacity||100 gals|
|Grey Water Capacity||98 gals|
|Black Water Capacity||80 gals|
|Furnace BTU||35000 btu|
|Fuel Capacity||50 gals|
|Number Of Bunks||1|
|Refrigerator Size||18 cu ft|
|Number of Awnings||2|
|Axle Weight||7000 lbs|
|Garage Size||13 ft|
|LP Tank Capacity||30 lbs|
|Water Heater Capacity||12 gal|
|AC BTU||45000 btu|
|TV Info||LR 50" LCD HDTV|
|Awning Info||19' w/LED Lights|
|Number of LP Tanks||2|
|Shower Type||Shower w/Seat|
|Electrical Service||50 amp|
Who We Are
The promise of adventure drives every RV journey. Nobody knows this better than those who have answered the call of the open road, season after season. Heartland was founded over 17 years ago by a group of veteran RVers. We’ve made your perfect journey our business ever since. We're ready to take you exploring - to collect experiences, create memories, chase down dreams. To take in all this great land has to offer. It's time to get on board, hit the road, and enjoy life's great adventures. We've got you covered with RV's built by RV lovers for people who love RV's. Your journey awaits.
What We Stand For
When you’re on the road, we want you to focus on having new experiences and making memories. So we promise you comfort, quality, peace of mind, longevity and service. What we really mean is this: Focus on taking the journey of a lifetime, and we’ll take care of everything else.
- Customers, First and Foremost: We believe in the time-honored tradition of providing excellent customer service. In the last few years, we’ve built a new customer service facility , made extensive technology upgrades and increased staffing to better handle service, parts and warranties. That means that whatever you need, we have a person dedicated to help.
- Good Facilities Create Good Workmanship: Just like we’re continually updating our products, we’re always looking for ways to upgrade our facilities so that our employees have every thing they need to create the best possible RVs.
- On and Offline Quality Control: Every Heartland production facility has quality control that gets implemented during each manufacturing stage, ending in a thorough audit as units come off the line.
- Best-In-Industry Warranties: We set the standard in luxury brands with our “Full-Time Friendly” warranties and have added a 3-year structural warranty to all models in the years since.
- Treat Friends Like Family: Our owners’ group is large, loyal and fun and does more to advance Heartland’s reputation than a thousand ad campaigns ever could. And that’s why we consider every Heartland owner like family.