729 State Route 3 North
Gambrills, MD 21054
New 2022 Heartland Torque TQ T322
Heartland Torque toy hauler TQ T322 highlights:
- Dual Entry Doors
- Bath and a Half
- Front Private Bedroom
- Outdoor Kitchen
- Outside Shower
Take your toys with you in this toy hauler on your next family vacation! The dual entry doors make for a smooth flow of traffic in and out of the unit. Easily load your toys with the 2,500 lb. ramp door into the 12' 6" garage area then unload them once you have arrived and set up the power queen bed above the sofa with dinette. The garage area also has a half bathroom for convenience at night. The chef can prepare their best meals either indoors with the U-shaped kitchen or at the outdoor kitchen while staying protected by the 19' electric awning. Relax together at night on the large four person sofa, take a nice, hot shower in the full bathroom with a skylight above the shower to bring the outdoors inside, and enjoy a good night's rest on the king bed in the front private bedroom!
One of the first reasons you'll love the Heartland Torque toy hauler is that it offers you the elegance of a fifth wheel while retaining the versatility of a toy hauler. Each unit has a heated and enclosed underbelly and a wide-body design. You'll have the largest kitchen countertops and storage than any other toy hauler, and the garage has a fuel- and oil-resistant diamond plate TPO rubberized flooring so that you don't have to worry about spills with your power toys. The three-zone JBL audio system can be used when you want to play some music for the group, and you'll even be able to play your music outside with the two JBL exterior marine-grade speakers. Each unit has also been prepped for cable/satellite, so you'll find it easy to add some entertainment.
Every area of service has been very informable and helpful. We appreciate Brandon’s time and that he educated us on our Sydney Outback. Scott was great as well and always available for questions and concerns. - Fayne
You Save: $21,660
Sale Price: $63,900
Interior Color: NOLA
|Length||37 ft 9 in|
|Ext Width||8 ft 6 in|
|Ext Height||12 ft 10 in|
|Hitch Weight||1340 lbs|
|Dry Weight||10000 lbs|
|Cargo Capacity||2752 lbs|
|Fresh Water Capacity||98 gals|
|Grey Water Capacity||57 gals|
|Black Water Capacity||87 gals|
|Furnace BTU||35000 btu|
|Fuel Capacity||30 gals|
|Number Of Bunks||1|
|Refrigerator Size||8 cu ft|
|Number of Awnings||1|
|Axle Weight||6000 lbs|
|Garage Size||12 ft 6 in|
|LP Tank Capacity||30 lbs|
|Water Heater Capacity||10 gal|
|AC BTU||15000 btu|
|Awning Info||19' Electric|
|Number of LP Tanks||2|
|Electrical Service||30 amp|
Who We Are
The promise of adventure drives every RV journey. Nobody knows this better than those who have answered the call of the open road, season after season. Heartland was founded over 17 years ago by a group of veteran RVers. We’ve made your perfect journey our business ever since. We're ready to take you exploring - to collect experiences, create memories, chase down dreams. To take in all this great land has to offer. It's time to get on board, hit the road, and enjoy life's great adventures. We've got you covered with RV's built by RV lovers for people who love RV's. Your journey awaits.
What We Stand For
When you’re on the road, we want you to focus on having new experiences and making memories. So we promise you comfort, quality, peace of mind, longevity and service. What we really mean is this: Focus on taking the journey of a lifetime, and we’ll take care of everything else.
- Customers, First and Foremost: We believe in the time-honored tradition of providing excellent customer service. In the last few years, we’ve built a new customer service facility , made extensive technology upgrades and increased staffing to better handle service, parts and warranties. That means that whatever you need, we have a person dedicated to help.
- Good Facilities Create Good Workmanship: Just like we’re continually updating our products, we’re always looking for ways to upgrade our facilities so that our employees have every thing they need to create the best possible RVs.
- On and Offline Quality Control: Every Heartland production facility has quality control that gets implemented during each manufacturing stage, ending in a thorough audit as units come off the line.
- Best-In-Industry Warranties: We set the standard in luxury brands with our “Full-Time Friendly” warranties and have added a 3-year structural warranty to all models in the years since.
- Treat Friends Like Family: Our owners’ group is large, loyal and fun and does more to advance Heartland’s reputation than a thousand ad campaigns ever could. And that’s why we consider every Heartland owner like family.
Leo’s Vacation Center is not responsible for any misprints, typos, or errors found in our website pages. Any price listed excludes sales tax, registration tags, and delivery fees. Manufacturer pictures, specifications, and features may be used in place of actual units on our lot. Please contact us @410-987-4793 for availability as our inventory changes rapidly. All calculated payments are an estimate only and do not constitute a commitment that financing or a specific interest rate or term is available.
Manufacturer and/or stock photographs may be used and may not be representative of the particular unit being viewed. Where an image has a stock image indicator, please confirm specific unit details with your dealer representative.