729 State Route 3 North
Gambrills, MD 21054
New 2023 Heartland Cyclone 4014C
Heartland Cyclone toy hauler 4014C highlights:
- Two Full Bathrooms
- Front Master Suite
- Dual Entry Doors
- Three Awnings
- Outside Grill and Griddle
It's a clean decision with two full bathrooms to take this toy hauler with you on your next vacation! You can prepare delicious home cooked meals for everyone in the fully equipped kitchen with a flip-up countertop to add more prepping space, plus there is a hutch to store your dishes. Gather together at the free standing dinette or at the split bench seating below the electric queen bed in the 14' garage. The garage also has a bathroom with a neo-angled shower so mud doesn't get tracked throughout the rest of the unit and a loft for extra sleeping space. With three awnings, you are sure to stay protected rain or shine and one of the awnings even protects the large outside pull-out grill and griddle. Enjoy a good night's rest on the tilting king bed slide, keep your clothes looking their best with the front wardrobe and area prepped to add an optional washer and dryer, and have easy access to the dual entry bathroom!
Satisfy your wanderlust with a Heartland Cyclone fifth wheel toy hauler! You won't have to sacrifice any luxury either with indulgent features like the king bedroom suite with a "swift space" work station that pulls out from the dresser, a Stor-Mor three-sided access to the basement with 30% more storage capacity, and Step Caddy folding patio step for better stability as you enter or exit the patio. The industry first Grill and Go 25" residential pull out 3 burner griddle combo comes on models with an exterior kitchen for an easier cooking experience. Full height shaker cabinetry provides 25% more storage space so you can bring more camping necessities with you. If you like to dry camp longer then you will appreciate the industry's largest 150 gallons fresh water tanks. Come find the perfect model for you today!
Amazing Service, Customer relations, even the delivery guy went above and beyond. Thank you for assisting us with modifications of our trailer. You guys exceeded our expectation! We will send business your way for sure! - Daniel
You Save: $48,171
Sale Price: $121,900
Interior Color: NOLA
|Length||46 ft 7 in|
|Ext Width||8 ft 5 in|
|Ext Height||13 ft 3 in|
|Hitch Weight||3820 lbs|
|Gross Weight||21000 lbs|
|Dry Weight||16302 lbs|
|Cargo Weight||4650 lbs|
|Fresh Water Capacity||150 gals|
|Grey Water Capacity||80 gals|
|Black Water Capacity||80 gals|
|Furnace BTU||35000 btu|
|Fuel Capacity||50 gals|
|Refrigerator Size||18 cu ft|
|Number of Awnings||3|
|Axle Weight||7000 lbs|
|Garage Size||14 ft|
|LP Tank Capacity||30 lbs|
|Water Heater Capacity||12 gal|
|AC BTU||45000 btu|
|TV Info||LR 50" LCD HDTV|
|Awning Info||13' w/LED Lights|
|Number of LP Tanks||2|
|Shower Type||Shower w/Seat|
|Electrical Service||50 amp|
Who We Are
The promise of adventure drives every RV journey. Nobody knows this better than those who have answered the call of the open road, season after season. Heartland was founded over 17 years ago by a group of veteran RVers. We’ve made your perfect journey our business ever since. We're ready to take you exploring - to collect experiences, create memories, chase down dreams. To take in all this great land has to offer. It's time to get on board, hit the road, and enjoy life's great adventures. We've got you covered with RV's built by RV lovers for people who love RV's. Your journey awaits.
What We Stand For
When you’re on the road, we want you to focus on having new experiences and making memories. So we promise you comfort, quality, peace of mind, longevity and service. What we really mean is this: Focus on taking the journey of a lifetime, and we’ll take care of everything else.
- Customers, First and Foremost: We believe in the time-honored tradition of providing excellent customer service. In the last few years, we’ve built a new customer service facility , made extensive technology upgrades and increased staffing to better handle service, parts and warranties. That means that whatever you need, we have a person dedicated to help.
- Good Facilities Create Good Workmanship: Just like we’re continually updating our products, we’re always looking for ways to upgrade our facilities so that our employees have every thing they need to create the best possible RVs.
- On and Offline Quality Control: Every Heartland production facility has quality control that gets implemented during each manufacturing stage, ending in a thorough audit as units come off the line.
- Best-In-Industry Warranties: We set the standard in luxury brands with our “Full-Time Friendly” warranties and have added a 3-year structural warranty to all models in the years since.
- Treat Friends Like Family: Our owners’ group is large, loyal and fun and does more to advance Heartland’s reputation than a thousand ad campaigns ever could. And that’s why we consider every Heartland owner like family.