RV Service and Repair in Maryland
Service / Repair Facility for RV's, Motorhomes and Trailers Your service minded dealer for over 40 years
Service Dept Hours:
Monday - Friday: 9:00am - 5:00pm
Saturday: 9:00am - 2:00pm
All parts and accessories from our store can be installed by our service and repair department
Authorized Distributor and Repair Facility for the Following:
- Knowing Towing distributor for Blue Ox
and Road Master Tow Bars.
- Distributor for King Dome Semi Automatic
and Automatic Satellite Dishes
- Coleman A/C
- Carrier A/C
- Care Free
- A & E
Service / Maryland RV Inspection Department - Trailer Inspections Only
Our Service Department offers full service on all RVs, travel trailers, campers and more including Maryland State RV Inspections. We service most major brand appliances in RVs.
Leo's does full body work and works directly with your insurance company. We do anything from general maintenance to major repairs. Our service and repair facility is a 20,000 square ft service and prep area and our experts can fix and repair all the following RV problems:
- Parts & Accessories Installation
- Tow Bars
- LP Systems
- Electric Repairs
- Plumbing Service
- Reconstructive Work (Damage from accident, water, wind etc)
- Much, Much More
Call our 800-559-4793 toll free number for assistance while on the road: We also offer premium extended service programs at a small additional charge that provides owners peace of mind and service anywhere in the country for years. Coverage for the following benefits begins on the date you purchase your service agreement. Deductibles do not apply to benefit amounts.
- Towing / Road Service (Sign & Drive) - provides reimbursement for towing up to $500 per occurrence. All benefits are extended to the tow vehicle. Please see your coverage booklet for details. Emergency Road Service Includes: Jump Start, Fuel Delivery, Spare Replacement, Lock-Out Service.
- Concierge Service Benefits - Available 24 hours per day / 7 days a week. Concierge Services, Service Assistance Options, RV Technical Assistance Service.
- Service Calls - Up to $100 per occurrence.
- Travel Expenses - Up to $200 per day for meals and lodging. Maximum $1,000 (5 days).
- Food Spoilage - Up to $100 per occurence.
- Fuel / L.P. Gas Replacement - Up to $100 per occurrence.
- Manufacturer's Deductible - Up to $100 per occurrence.
- Deductible Reduction - $25 deductible reduction if Towable is returned to selling dealer for repairs.
- Transferable Coverage - All the benefits and coverages of your service agreement are fully transferable to a private subsequent owner. (subject to qualification and transfer fees)
- Repair Services - Repairs can be performed by the dealer who sold you the service agreement or at most authorized repair facilities in the United States and Canada.
- Customer I.D. Cards - you will receive two wallet-size I.D. cards within 60 days after the purchase of your service agreement.
- 24 / 7 / 365 Claim Assistance - You will have access to a claims specialist 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, 365 days a year to provide you with claims assitance should a covered mechanical breakdown occur.
Optional Program: Tire & Wheel Coverage
Provides coverage for the unexpected costs caused by road hazards such as potholes, nails, jagged metals, etc. The following items are covered if caused by a road hazard: Flat Tire Repair, Tire Replacement, Wheels (Rims) Repair & Replacement, Mounting & Balancing, Valve Stems, Taxes.