729 State Route 3 North
Gambrills, MD 21054
New 2024 Heartland Torque T333
Heartland Torque toy hauler T333 highlights:
- Dual Entry Doors
- Power Queen Bed
- Front Private Bedroom
- Theater Seating
- Outside Shower
Bring the whole gang with you and your off-road toys in this toy hauler with a 13' garage area! Once your toys are unloaded, you can set up the power queen bed above the sofa with a dinette, plus there is one of the dual entry doors to the unit. You can prepare home cooked meals with the three burner cooktop and then eat them either in the garage dinette or the one sided booth dinette seating with a table across from the kitchen. After stuffing yourself full, let your stomach settle on either the sofa or the theater seating then freshen up in the dual entry bathroom with the shower that has a skylight above it for added natural lighting. Enjoy a good night's rest each night on the king bed in the front private bedroom!
With any Torque toy hauler travel trailer or fifth wheel by Heartland you will find Azdel laminated sidewalls, a wide-body design, and rack and pinion slide outs that fully support the slide out floors. Each drive to the lake will be smooth thanks E-rated tires and E-Z flex suspension with shock absorbers, and there are professional installed tie-downs to keep your toys secure. Head inside to find a culinary kitchen workspace with full-height shaker cabinetry, the largest kitchen countertops in the industry, fuel and oil resistant diamond plate TPO rubberized flooring in the garage, and many more comforts. There are also available options that can be added to further customize your Torque toy hauler, such as an LCD TV, a generator, a ramp door patio, and more!
We are completely satisfied with Leo’s. No improvements needed. From start to finish everyone was wonderful. Would recommend Leo’s 100% - Deborah
Interior Color: NOLA
|Length||38 ft 9 in|
|Ext Width||8 ft 6 in|
|Ext Height||12 ft 10 in|
|Hitch Weight||1223 lbs|
|Dry Weight||8677 lbs|
|Cargo Capacity||4075 lbs|
|Fresh Water Capacity||98 gals|
|Grey Water Capacity||57 gals|
|Black Water Capacity||57 gals|
|Furnace BTU||35000 btu|
|Fuel Capacity||30 gals|
|Number Of Bunks||1|
|Refrigerator Size||8 cu ft|
|Number of Awnings||1|
|Axle Weight||6000 lbs|
|Garage Size||13 ft|
|LP Tank Capacity||30 lbs|
|Water Heater Capacity||10 gal|
|AC BTU||15000 btu|
|Awning Info||19' Electric|
|Number of LP Tanks||2|
|Electrical Service||30 amp|
Who We Are
The promise of adventure drives every RV journey. Nobody knows this better than those who have answered the call of the open road, season after season. Heartland was founded over 17 years ago by a group of veteran RVers. We’ve made your perfect journey our business ever since. We're ready to take you exploring - to collect experiences, create memories, chase down dreams. To take in all this great land has to offer. It's time to get on board, hit the road, and enjoy life's great adventures. We've got you covered with RV's built by RV lovers for people who love RV's. Your journey awaits.
What We Stand For
When you’re on the road, we want you to focus on having new experiences and making memories. So we promise you comfort, quality, peace of mind, longevity and service. What we really mean is this: Focus on taking the journey of a lifetime, and we’ll take care of everything else.
- Customers, First and Foremost: We believe in the time-honored tradition of providing excellent customer service. In the last few years, we’ve built a new customer service facility , made extensive technology upgrades and increased staffing to better handle service, parts and warranties. That means that whatever you need, we have a person dedicated to help.
- Good Facilities Create Good Workmanship: Just like we’re continually updating our products, we’re always looking for ways to upgrade our facilities so that our employees have every thing they need to create the best possible RVs.
- On and Offline Quality Control: Every Heartland production facility has quality control that gets implemented during each manufacturing stage, ending in a thorough audit as units come off the line.
- Best-In-Industry Warranties: We set the standard in luxury brands with our “Full-Time Friendly” warranties and have added a 3-year structural warranty to all models in the years since.
- Treat Friends Like Family: Our owners’ group is large, loyal and fun and does more to advance Heartland’s reputation than a thousand ad campaigns ever could. And that’s why we consider every Heartland owner like family.
Leo’s Vacation Center is not responsible for any misprints, typos, or errors found in our website pages. Any price listed excludes sales tax, registration tags, and delivery fees. Manufacturer pictures, specifications, and features may be used in place of actual units on our lot. Please contact us @410-987-4793 for availability as our inventory changes rapidly. All calculated payments are an estimate only and do not constitute a commitment that financing or a specific interest rate or term is available.
Manufacturer and/or stock photographs may be used and may not be representative of the particular unit being viewed. Where an image has a stock image indicator, please confirm specific unit details with your dealer representative.